Since my sister has gotten into showing horses and being around rodeo queens, I have been wanting to sew some western clothes and queen clothes.
Well, I got my chance earlier this week. No it was not a whole outfit, but I'm really pleased with myself. I got to sew big shirt cuffs for Miss Moses Lake Round Up queen Jade for a Fourth of July parade in George, WA. It took me most of the day to sew these two cuffs, but let me tell ya, they are soooooo good looking. The shirt I added them to was stunning already but the cuffs were a really great added touch!
One cuff. There are some secrets to making these but I'm not willing to give it all away!
The amazing shirt the cuffs were added to!
Thanks to Jade and her mom for giving me the chance to sew for them. Jade you are a wonderful young woman and a beautiful queen!If anyone else needs some sewing done or help with a project, I'd be happy to do it or help!


No comments:
Post a Comment