Friday, November 11, 2011

Round Two of Exams...Done

Well round two of exams came to an end on Wednesday for me.  Thank goodness this semester is moving along!  Round three of exams starts this Monday.  I just want to remind my readers that from when I had my first exam this semester to when I have my last exam this semester (during finals week) I will have averaged one exam per week this semester.  It's just not nice or fair!  No relaxing for me!

On a good note, though, I have been doing quite well in school and am pleased with my performance.  I keep making little improvements as the semester goes on.  This is great because I keep getting more tired, more worn out, and more work and responsibilities added to my plate.  I like doing well and improving!  None of my classes are a walk in the park...each requires plenty of work and time.  However, I can confidently say that Organic Chemistry 348 is my most difficult class.  It's tough and I never want to take it again!  With that being said, I hope I pass the class.  Otherwise I may have to rethink never wanting to take the class again because it's pretty much a requirement if I want to graduate and be whatever it is I decide to be when I grow up.  Pharmacist?  Lab technician? etc.

Now I better get back to finalizing my five page paper that is due next week.  I also need to study for my biology exam that is on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment