Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm 21!

So I turned 21 last week!  It was a great birthday and a great birthday weekend thanks to my roommate, college friends, family, and boyfriend!
When I woke up on my birthday morning, this cake and other decorations were out and waiting for me.  Thanks to Laura for all the pink decorations and birthday surprises!
Cupcakes!  Pink on the inside with pink frosting and sprinkles on the outside!  Made by me to share with my friends at my "pink" themed party!
Me with my birthday stuff!  Laura made this sign for me to wear because that's what girls wear out on their 21st birthdays here at WSU, and she insisted I wear the sign for my party!  It's pretty cute!

These roses were the best part of my birthday.  My wonderful boyfriend had my roommate get these for me and surprise me with them since he couldn't come on my actual birthday.  It was such a surprise and the sweetest thing ever!
When Brian came for my birthday weekend, he brought me this cool camo Daisy BB gun.  I love this little gun, and had a good time shooting it while he was visiting.  I'm taking it home for Thanksgiving break because I want to shoot it with my sister.

My birthday was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment