Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Want A Pet

So I really, really, really want a pet of some sort.  However, it is not going to happen because I don't want to clean up after one and I don't want to pay the fee for having one at my apartment.  The fee would be for a cat or dog.

My three pet choices are a cat, dog, and tarantula.  There are pros and cons to each of these critters.

Cat 
Cons:  smelly litter box, hair, claws, meowing, pouncing in the night
Pros:  a friend, cuddly, cute, entertaining, sleeps a lot

Dog
Cons:  too big for apartment, may bark at night, my be mean to other dogs, needs walks
Pros:  would get me to go on walks, could be a protector, a friend, eat leftovers, lick the dishes, play with

Tarantula
Cons:  a spider, creepy, needs a warm environment and I don't want a high electricity bill, can hold
Pros:  small, inexpensive to feed, doesn't need walks, would be quiet

So obviously there are goods and bads to my pet choices.  Even if I could have a pet, I would have a hard time choosing which one to get.  I would also like to have my horse here at school but she is isn't allowed at the apartment complex and she would miss her horse friends at home.  So for now I will keep dreaming and loving all my friends' pets here at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment