Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunny Day, But Not For Long

The sun has been out all day here in Pullman!  It's quite strange.  But I know I like it a lot!  It just makes everyone and everything happier and brighter, which is quite refreshing!  Since I've been back at school, all four seasons have been experienced.  In fact, it isn't uncommon for all four seasons to make an appearance in a single day.  The weather in Pullman is very unpredictable and cannot be counted on.

Most days I wish the weather could be a person so that I could boss it around and tell it to be warm and sunny.  I think most people would agree with my weather preference.  It's funny because every conversation about a nice sunny day in Pullman ends with someone saying "Don't get used to it...it'll be cold again."  That is the truth...it always gets cold again.  So maybe Pullman weather can be predicted?  We know that coldness will seems to follow all weather patterns here, but we don't know from one day to the next if it'll be sunny or rainy.

Anyway, I'm going to keep my blind up and let the sun in because I don't know what tomorrow's weather will be.  I'll take a guess, though.  Cold and overcast.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I guessed the weather right for once! It was cold and the sky was gray all day the day after I posted about the weather.

    ReplyDelete