or going back in time. I'm not sure how to think about the changes in life that come with college.
Right now I am a full time student who works part time and is on the hunt for an apartment. Seems like I'm a young adult, right? Except guess what my Stats homework was tonight. I had to make a cute little card with my name on it to set at my desk during class. When I got back to my dorm this afternoon, I got out my paper, scissors, glue and markers and got to work. I thought I had left craft projects and name cards for desks behind when I went to middle school. Guess I was wrong!
The funny thing, though, is now that I am at college I crave making crafts and projects more than ever, but I have homework. I think part of my craving is that I don't want to do my homework. I think the other part is that I want to stay young and little kiddish forever. Some days I wish I could just stay at home in my dorm, eat fruit loops, color, and watch cartoons, or play with my horse all day long. But there is a funny thing about that too! Just a couple years ago, I could hardly wait to grow-up, get out of Royal, and be on my own. I have that, but I want everything I once had too! I do have it all, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment