Saturday, May 3, 2014

Nursing School Update

Currently, I have been accepted to two of the four nursing schools I have applied to.  There are pluses and minuses to both places so far, which makes making up my mind difficult.  To add the difficulty (because I like a little challenge) I am going to see if the other schools send me acceptance letters.  Being accepted feels good, but it does not make decision making any easier.  Even though I do not know where I will decide to go next fall, at least I no longer have to worry about whether or not I filled in the pages of applications correctly or if I answered interview questions to the best of my abilities.  Really, so far so good on this nursing school journey.  One thing for certain, though, I will be staying in Eastern Washington (but that was a given).

No comments:

Post a Comment