Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feb. Round Up

Yeah so I know March is almost over and I'm doing my summary of Feburary now.  Oh well...I was busy then and I'm busy now.  In fact, I should be working on a way too long proposal for my English class.  I'll call this blogging my study break, although, I was taking a Facebook study break when I saw my friend had blogged yet again.  This reminded me that I am weeks behind on my blogging.

So the exictement of Febuarary was finishing round one of exams and then rushing out to South Dakota quick.  Quick and I mean it...we were gone for exactly three days and two hours from Washington.  We went so Erin could tour South Dakota School of Mines.  All I'll say is that campus and student population weren't big enough for me, but I loved Rapid City!  There were soooo many nice people out there!

Here are some pictures of this quick outting.




 
Go Hardrockers!

No comments:

Post a Comment