Sunday, July 1, 2012

More Crafts!

Block Frame
So I made this by painting a small block of wood and hot gluing twisted twine around the edges.  Then I added a mini clothes clip.  Turned out pretty cute and was super easy to make!  (FYI:  that is not one of our horses, I cut it out of a magaizine. lol)

Stepping Stones
A couple weeks ago I had a strong desire to make stepping stones so I started Google searching my life away.  Then I made them my way.  I bought and mixed cement and packed it into those little water catching trays that go under potted plants.  Then I added whatever I wanted in my own little patterns.  I like them and they are a fun addition to our yard!  My favoreite is the top right one because it has one of Daisy's shoes in it with pretty pink marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment