Friday, February 10, 2012

Kitchen Stuff

So I absolutely LOVE kitchen stuff and being in the kitchen.  Below are all the kitchen items I acquired over Christmas Break.  Some were gifts and some were things I just had to have!
I got two amazing cookbooks...Betty Crocker and Taste of Home.  These two books have so many great recipes and cooking/baking tips.  I also got several pieces of Pyrex.  Pyrex stuff is the best ever!  I also got a much needed pizza cutter.  I can't believe I went two and half college years with out one considering the fact pizza is eaten once a week by me!  My boyfriend got me the cute western cookie cutters and my sister got me the awesome rolling pin. 
I like baking, cooking, and being in the kitchen!
This here is a gadget I had to have.  Do you ever get tired of the thought "where do I put the spoon so I don't make a mess?"  Well this little thing solves that messy problem by holding the spoon above the pot!  It clips on the edge of the pot and you slip the spoon into the opening. 
The mess drips into the pot!  It's great and keeps things clean!

Hint:  If ever buying me, Cara, a gift, consider something kitchenish.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment