Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011...A Quick Review

This past year was certainly been filled with ups and downs, but all in all it has been a good year because I survived it all!  I will miss 2011 and all the good times it provided me but I am so ready for a new year like never before!  So here are the goods (ups) and bads (downs) of my year, 2011:

Goods:
  • Started a blog to keep people in the loop regarding my life
  • Began taking fitness classes at the gym at school
  • Met and began dating Brian
  • Finished my second year of college
  • Went to Nampa, ID for the first time
  • Got to ride my horse nearly everyday during the summer
  • Boated on the Columbia River for the first time
  • Moved into my first apartment with my best friend, Laura
  • Got an apartment pet, a fire bellied toad
  • Started my junior year of college
  • Turned 21
  • Got my own gun...a BB gun
  • Hosted a farm Thanksgiving
  • New football coach at WSU
  • Finished fall semester with really good grades
  • Got done with finals week really early, which meant more time at home for the holidays
  • Caught up with the times by getting a smartphone
  • Family, friends, food on the table, and a roof over my head
Bads:
  • School starting after winter break last January
  • 20 inches of snow in 24 hours and I had to work and go to school that day
  • Summer break ending
  • Living away from my family and Brian
  • Family health problems
By making this list, I can easily say that 2011 was a pretty darn good year for me!  2012 has big shoes to fill but I know it and I can do it!  Happy early new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment