Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Round One of Exams...Done

Yes!  Round One of my exams ended last week!  For three weeks, I had atleast one exam per week.  I will also be having one exam per week until the third week of November, which is the week right before my Thanksgiving Break.  With an exam each week, it is hard to decide when one round ends and the other begins.

Oh well...I survived one round and I will make it through the next rounds.  I am happy with my grades on all my exams.  No they were not perfect scores but that is a good thing.  If they were perfect, then I would have nothing to learn and that would be boring.  However, I really do know a lot.  If I didn't, then I would not be where I am today. 

With that quick little run down, I better get back to studying for my AgTM 315 lab exam that is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment