Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Officially a Junior
Time sure does fly! I just can't believe that two years ago I sat anxiously awaiting my graduation from high school. I was counting the days down and it felt like the end of those awful years would never come. Now I have successfully finished two years of college. I can officially say I'm a junior at Washington State University studying Pre-Pharmacy and minoring in Horticulture. It feels so great! Yet, it feels like yesterday that I moved away from home to begin college when, in fact, its been 634 or so days ago. This last semester went really well, but I was not sad for it to end. I was so ready for a break. Summer break could not come soon enough some days, but in the blink of an eye my second year of college came to an end. I will be spending my summer at home working on our family farm. I am also looking forward to relaxing, riding horses, spending time with my family, hanging out with my boyfriend, riding bikes, and going for runs. It's going to be great! Let my summer blogging begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment