Maybe my goal of blogging at least once a week was too much of a goal for a busy college student like me to set. Haha! Oh well, I guess it is better for me to be behind on blogging than on school work, which is why I haven't blogged forever!
The last two weeks of my life consisted of lots of studying and time at the library, three exams, one four page paper, two three page lab reports, six labs, a 5k fun run with a friend, eight shifts at my job for about three hours each, two hours of volunteer work at a horse barn, and to top it off my Internet stopped working on my computer so I was computer less for a few days, too. Oh, and I slept a little in between all those things and found time to get distracted on Facebook. That right there is what my life was the last couple weeks. It was crazy and stressful, but I survived. Now I am done with exams for 4 weeks and then it's finals week. Oh yeah baby! This semester is almost over. It's gone soooooooo fast!
But I want to talk about my 5k fun run with my friend. It was a cold and windy day, but we covered the 3.1 miles in less than 29 minutes. We didn't walk, which was a huge improvement for us from our last race. We were also about 2 minutes faster! We were quiet proud of ourselves for what we accomplished. I always feel accomplished at the end of any race or event!
But because my life was so busy the last two weeks, I am behind on reading my textbooks and other little assignments. So this is all I can blog for now. Until next time...Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment