Thursday, March 10, 2011
Lent 2011
This is day two of Lent 2011, and I am going strong! This year I decided to give up ice cream and chocolate. I may end up regretting this, and many others may not be happy with me because I am predicting that I will have a hand full of cranky days. Don't cross my path! But, I did give up ice cream last year and did just fine. I should be able to handle it again. The chocolate part may not be so easy, though. I didn't prepare for giving up chocolate like I did for giving up ice cream. I had ice cream every night for a week before Wednesday. I had to get my fill! I had chocolate the day before and it ended up being a very disappointing treat. It wasn't as good tasting as I wanted it to be. So maybe I am not going as strong as I think I am. Currently, I am craving some good chocolate. I will make it, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment