Today is an exciting day!
Today, February 1, marks one month of blogging for me! I love this whole blogging thing and find it to be quite fun. I enjoy using blogging as a way to share my thoughts and what I am up to. I also like to use it to get away from studying and homework for a few minutes, which is probably what I like most about my blog. Simply put, it is another distraction just like Facebook. I'm a college student! Therefore, I love any excuse or activity that gets me out of school work. Since I like blogging and am keeping up on my school stuff, I will say that blogging is a good distraction for me. After all, I am attempting to practice my writing skills when I write a post for my blog. It's all good.
Cheers to one month down, eleven to go, or maybe more!
No comments:
Post a Comment