Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clinque Make Up

Clinque products are my favorite.  I use all sorts of their stuff.  My favorites are their moisturizer, white eye shadow, cream shadows, lip gloss with SPF 15, and barely there powder with SPF 15!  I use all this stuff nearly everyday.  It's the best!  I could not live without the Clinque stuff I have, and thank goodness it lasts so long.  But do notice that I didn't mention eye liner or mascara.  Well...that's because I use a lot of those two things and go through them quickly.  Mascara and eyeliner that do not last long with me.  I do not go out in public without either.  

Last week at work I had a conversation with a coworker.  She said that when she has a "real" and "grown up" job she wants to get pedicures once a week!  I thought "WOW...that's expensive and your toes aren't visible all the time."  But your face is!  After talking to her, I got to thinking.  (Oh no, right!?)  During my thinking time, I decided that when I get a "real" job I will have Clinque mascara and eyeliner and moisturizer with sunscreen.  I think those would be good products to spend money on.  After all, your eyes for making eye contact are on your face along with the lips you use to communicate.  You don't use your toes for those things. 

I suppose I'll let my coworker do what she wants when she grows up, but I do thank her for sparking my thought about what I want when I grow up.  Clinque!  BUT I do know that there are more important things to want in life.  Good health, family, friends, food on the table, and a roof over my head are what I truly want.  I want them more than all the makeup in the world!  However, when I can afford the good mascara and eye liner, I think I might buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment